⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levels get erased after closing the app? - bug

Options
selaland
selaland Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I’ve been having some issues with the candy crush game app for iphone...

Sometimes when i finish a level and close the app after seeing the 3 stars and everything, that same level gets erased when i re open it... like if i didn’t pass the level... the worst part is that it not only erases my process but the golden 1 thing that means i finished the level at first try and places me into the game i already passed

Here’s a pic of what my app looks like right now just so you know

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Have you tried to play the next level through Build a bot or Loveletters? The avatar gets stuck on the map apparently so you don't see your stars

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Hi @selaland from your screenshot, I think the only reason this could happen was you closed the app too soon. When you finish a level the app begins to connect to the server and upload all the information about the level you just passed. You need to wait for all the tasks to complete. Sometimes when server is busy you might even need to wait few minutes, when everything is down the system will move you to next level and ready for you to play at this moment you can close app. But if you use facebook, the information also need to be process by Facebook so it might take even longer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?