⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Options

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 been trying too figure out this for like 4 months now gets frustrating👍🤏just a little bit hahaha not enough to get upset. Would be nice to return a life to someone who felt like u needed one 😁

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,970 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @DianeRR - welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am not sure what you are referring to. Are you talking about messages concerning lives? If you are the studio is aware of the issue and are working on a solution that will be included in the next game update. You can read more about it here.

• bobbeelee
    bobbeelee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am getting several requests for lives by one of my friends. She says she is not sending that many requests. I am guessing that the cache is not emptied when I accept them. What can I do to stop getting all of these requests?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @bobbeelee welcome to our community! Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile? What platform are you using - Facebook or King? We need more information to determine what's going on.

• buffa
    buffa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Who do I keep getting multiple requests for lives everytime I send out a request?

• buffa
    buffa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm getting like 70-80 requests

• liduvall
    liduvall Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same is happening to me, I am getting 70 to 80 requests for live, but I am receiving none.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @buffa and @liduvall Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  🤗

I am sorry to hear that you both are having this issue in your games! Unfortunately, there has been an issue with "Sending and Receiving Lives" in Candy Crush game.

The Studio team already knows about the issue and trying very hard to resolve the issue and send a new update soon. But, unfortunately, it is taking bit longer than expected!  

Here is the main thread for you to keep an eye for updates and/or any news you can find out --->  "LIVES Issue in Candy Crush Saga"  

Since I am directing you to the main thread, this post will be closed now as the Team would like to keep all the complaints and comments in a single thread. 

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

• Beepo
    Beepo Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Every time I log in I receive life requests that I have already granted. I know they are not new requests so why is it not deleting them from my mail? Does multiple requests from a single player only allow 1 request per time so the others stay even though I have selected them?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @Beepo Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community  🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue in your game! Unfortunately, there has been an issue with "Sending and Receiving Lives" in Candy Crush game.

The Studio team already knows about the issue and trying very hard to resolve the issue and send a new update soon. But, unfortunately, it is taking bit longer than expected!  

Here is the main thread for you to keep an eye for updates and/or any news you can find out --->  "LIVES Issue in Candy Crush Saga"  

Since I am directing you to the main thread, this post will be closed now as the Team would like to keep all the complaints and comments in a single thread. 

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌸

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?