⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

They don't give me the prizes

Options
meshe
meshe Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, my problem is that I don't get the rewards as you see I won and I claimed the prizes and I am dedicated to giving me 3 hours of sploxibus candies among other things but they did not give me anything I do not like it since it is not the first time what happens to me and then the truth is that it costs to be the first in competitions

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @meshe 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We are less cautious to help players on Community Hub!

But don't worry about this problem! 😉

Firstly, You can click on to select 'Games' here, then you click on "Candy Crush Saga", after that, you can click on "Support" then click on "Ask A Question". Finally you click on "Category" is "Support" and you write to ask this question here. You wait for Community Team or Superstars Team will answer for you! 😉

You don't forget to join these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters) if you have playing any King's Games!

And you can also click here to check another hot news (contests too)! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

Have a nice day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?