⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing gold bar rewards

Options
emiiwii
emiiwii Posts: 1 Newbie

I won the race and was supposed to get 5 gold bars. My game froze because a pop-up was generating while I was trying to claim my bars... and so I restarted the app and now the option to claim the gold bars is gone. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me :(

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have a problem. I will give you a link and please search for your device and the problem because of the freeze.

https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/blog-posts

Then I'll give you more.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome emiiwii. For the race you have just done, I cannot offer any advice except to find your user ID and contact member support. However for future races, when the episode is finished and the claim window pops up, ignore it. You will get further opportunities to claim after the weekly race and daily win pop ups have been and gone (you need to close them with the X). There will be a flag icon on your map, or you can go via the wheel Icon. If you don't claim at this stage it will also pop up when you play the first level of the next episode.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?