Sending and receiving lives: known issue - Updates

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

As commented last week, this issue will most likely be fixed with the next version of the game, v 1.171. 

We will keep you posted.

Once gain, thanks for your understanding. 🙂

• gratemor
    gratemor Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello, I have lives requested by three people, which never give lives and fill the order box, say, until I got tired and blocked them, now I have left the requested lives, which do not disappear, I send them but all the Sometimes I go back to these, please if you can eliminate them, the requested lives, I have given with friends that I always share, but these three people are annoying, thank you very much

• SandiK
    SandiK Posts: 4 Newbie

SENDING LIVES-ONE SOLUTION

found out what my problem was, for not being able to send lives.I was ahead of all my friends and I had to scroll back to a game before them to be able to send one when they didn't ask for any.

I wish this would be fixed!!!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Update to IOS four days ago didn’t help. Still not working.

• bubbledee15
    bubbledee15 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I keep getting numerous requests from someone I'd rather not engage with. I know there is a problem with the request for lives, but how can I delete this person from engaging with me? I never had this problem before. I do not play thru Facebook.
  • medizzy806
    medizzy806 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Every time I send lives then exit game and go back I got the same requested lives to be sent..
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Hello everyone, 

Thank you for your comments and reports. I apologize for any inconvenience. Please remember that, as commented last week, this issue will most likely be fixed with the next version of the game, v 1.171. 

We will keep you posted.

Once again, thanks for your understanding. 🙂

• samsam88
    samsam88 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited February 2020
  • gratemor
    gratemor Posts: 6 Level 2
    Escribe tu come
    Since we are with the comments, I make a suggestion, to be able to give life to friends, when we are in the last levels, without going down so much, before there was an icon where we opened and gave or asked for lives, today it is no more, it would be Well, make it easy for us to give lives to those who are starting or halfway, without having to go with the cursor both down, thanks!ntario
  • chandu9784
    chandu9784 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I my game i m sending life request but other not give me life to play my game continue without interruption, but i m give lives to every one
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?