Sending and receiving lives: known issue - Updates

Options

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options
    I warned about this a long time ago already but nobody believed me. I was told are you sure your setup is correct etc. I am happy now to see that at last the problem is acknowledged.
  • CaitlanM
    CaitlanM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This is still a problem with refreshing and the request for lives is still there.  Also I'm not getting alot of lives ? Is this going to be fixed soon ?
  • tys33825
    tys33825 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for all the updates and all. I’m using iPhone and currently my version is 1.170.0.2. I must say that the persisted problem has become a nuisance whenever I open up my candy mailbox🙁 I hope it get fixed ASAP. 
  • bubbledee15
    bubbledee15 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I've decided to take a whole different attitude about all this. Have no idea if these friends are real or generated, but I'd actually like to thank 4 "people" who overload my request box every few minutes. I feel like someone somewhere is thinking about me and sometimes I even get a free life. Before this glitch, I was on my own in this game. So thank you, Esteban, Row, Wholete, & Natividad. I'm sending you tons of lives every day per your requests and hope you are getting them and enjoying. And if Debbie is getting annoying send you tons of requests for lives, please know I am sending none. Love to all!
  • janetdl
    janetdl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    gratemor said:

Hello, I have lives requested by three people, which never give lives and fill the order box, say, until I got tired and blocked them, now I have left the requested lives, which do not disappear, I send them but all the Sometimes I go back to these, please if you can eliminate them, the requested lives, I have given with friends that I always share, but these three people are annoying, thank you very much

This has been going on too long, over 100 bogus lives daily.  If there is a new version, will it be installed automatically?????

• janetdl
    janetdl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I hope so as I don't find this game fun anymore.
  • gratemor
    gratemor Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    bubbledee15 said: I've decided to take a whole different attitude about all this. Have no idea if these friends are real or generated, but I'd actually like to thank 4 "people" who overload my request box every few minutes. I feel like someone somewhere is thinking about me and sometimes I even get a free life. Before this glitch, I was on my own in this game. So thank you, Esteban, Row, Wholete, & Natividad. I'm sending you tons of lives every day per your requests and hope you are getting them and enjoying. And if Debbie is getting annoying send you tons of requests for lives, please know I am sending none. Love to all!
    Oh, the same thing happens to me, I have friends who fill me with requests for lives, I ask them and they don't send you a half, I block them, but I have left the requested lives, and they don't disappear, I still send them to them, I understand that being blocked doesn't they receive them, but with the days they should disappear, I will not unlock them, we are about four players who send us lives as soon as we enter the game, so you play, it has to be reciprocated

• gratemor
    gratemor Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

When the requested lives will disappear, I'm tired of seeing them
  • Rumbie95
    Rumbie95 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I love this game!!!
  • georgeanno
    georgeanno Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of your for the information reported. As commented in different forum questions and discussion, the mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed, we are aware of a glitch in the mechanism used for sending and receiving lives.

This occurs when sending or receiving a life in-game, but can happen in more than one stage.

1. After you send a request for a life, the response received from your friend appears in the inbox but won't add the life to your heart-meter.
    2. After you receive a request for a life and respond to it, the request remains in the inbox. The recipient likely has the problem explained in stage 1 (above). 

The Studio is investigating this thoroughly and they are working on the fix. Stay tuned guys, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?