Sending and receiving lives: known issue - Updates

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Pounawea

Thank you for the update. It worked. Messages are empty But how do you get life when no one is playing or it doesn't matter? A list would be nice. Also that you can send live to everyone like on a PC or in other legends. How about that?

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Pounawea

I can also see who is online and offline on PC. Only from my friends I have added is nobody online. You can't see it from the others in the list. How about the mobile devices? Can you do anything there? Otherwise I never get life. I am in KC and not Facebook. As a hint.

• Spinnifix
    Options
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

I can't play on king.com as it cuts me off at level 2825 and I've passed that long ago. I'm told the Flash version is not being supported and will be going away by the end of this year. I play on the Windows 10 app if I use my laptop. It was updated today. I've not seen the update on my Fire tablets and haven't let it run on my phone. Ever since I lost the ad videos I've only updated after seeing if any issues or major changes take place! I'm a chicken and don't want to lose anything. If course, I could actually GET something, but not so far so....

I do have the ability to do three tasks for the Chocolate box today, though... I just don't know why, if I haven't run the update yet! I'm cautious... I'll see how things are reported as the day progresses.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Was the update for IOS? My App Store doesn’t show an update.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@JethrinaBodina

Yes, Candy Crush levels end at 2825 on PC: Therefore, I continue to play on the mobile device. Only I have access to my profile on the PC. Everything is fine. And that works well with synchronicity.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@JethrinaBodina

This time I had no special message from the UPdate. I'm just in my settings and checked. You should do it too. Just go in there, it is definitely there that you can update.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Ahh! Awesome for you! I did the update and suffered no consequences. Phew!

Busy day ahead, but I'll be working on winning that Space Race! Have a great day!

• gratemor
    gratemor Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Please, if you are not going to solve the issue of the lives that I have requested and that I ask you to eliminate, please do not fill me the email with comments that are not useful for me
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options

Apologies, not intended to annoy.

If you are receiving email you do not want, you have to go to your Notification settings in your profile and choose what you want to get or not get.

The lives problem was addressed in the update that was pushed two days ago. You should look at your game inbox and see if you can get rid of the mail. If it is still a problem, it needs to be addressed.

As the bottom of this screen you'll see "Config". Click that and choose View Profile. On the upper right of your avatar is a green oval button, click that then Edit Profile. There, as the bottom of the screen is Notifications. That's where you can adjust what you receive.

Please, if you post back, give your operating system and platform. I suggest that you also clear your cache, logout, and restart after you've updated.

Here to help if you need it. You are the only one that can check for the update to your device.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?