⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush saga does not connect to the internet says server error why?

Options
mu61
mu61 Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy crush saga does not connect to the internet says server error why?

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @mu61 and welcome to the community. It is much appreciated that you came back and posted in english for all the community to be able to understand your question.

If everything else is connecting to the internet ok, first quit CCS then disconnect. Launch CCS without internet, then turn it back on. If you have another internet connection you could use, it will surely wake up the CCS connection.

As a thank you for coming back, this is what Google translate says I said.

Merhaba @mu61 ve topluluğa hoş geldiniz. Sorunuzu anlayabilmeniz için tüm topluluğun geri döndüğünüz ve İngilizce olarak yayınladığınız çok takdir edilmektedir.

Her şey internete bağlanıyorsa, önce CCS'den çıkın, ardından bağlantıyı kesin. İnternet olmadan CCS'yi başlatın, ardından tekrar açın. Kullanabileceğiniz başka bir internet bağlantınız varsa, kesinlikle CCS bağlantısını uyandıracaktır.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @mu61

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

My friend @Flanje you have already given a very good argument. But if you find the image below in your game, definitely let me know.😊

• sbolton
    sbolton Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Candy Crush is having server problems. When will they be fixed?

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @sbolton , completion date has not been set as work continues, so it is unknown

The Candy Crush Saga Team is asking for patience 

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?