FabiMariah Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome @FabiMariah

Please post again in english language. There are many people in the community who would like to help with your connection problem if they can understand.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @FabiMariah Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please come back and post your question again in English through this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/question/support

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is in "Unsupported Language"!

Looking forward to seeing you soon again! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

** King Community suporta apenas o idioma inglês. Portanto, repense sua pergunta em inglês através do link acima. Obrigado 🙂

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi again @FabiMariah and thank you for coming back. We are all thankful that you post in english!

Please open the game. Close the internet. Close the game then open it again. Open internet then try again to access the store.

Tell me if it is the solution. If not I will call for troubleshooter @Sukanta_Biswas to assist.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,964 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @FabiMariah Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

First of all, Thank you very much for coming back and posting your question again in English 👍️

Can you please explain more about the issue you are having? Are you seeing the message "no internet connection" OR is any other message popping up?

The more details you give us, the better it would be to understand the issue! Also, if you can provide a screenshot of the issue, that would be even better.

Please post your reply by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon that you see in the bottom left corner of the dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?