⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Progress retrieved in new device, but all items are lost.

Options
PetitDurian
PetitDurian Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! I've recently changed a new device. I've got all the progress retrieved successfully via king.com account, but all items or boosters are lost. 😭

Could you please help me rectify this problem? I'm facing this both in Candy Crush Saga and Bubble Witch 2 Saga.

Thank you!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,961 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @PetitDurian Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost boosters from your game!!

Unfortunately, loosing our saved up boosters is the side affect of changing our device and/or deleting and reinstalling the App. Those boosters cannot be reimbursed and/or transferred!! Sorry for not giving a good news!

But, if you have not deleted the game in your old phone yet, the boosters will still be intact there. And you can still play on that device and use up all your boosters.

Also, if you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, you can contact the "Player Support Team" and send a request for reimbursement.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further clarification!

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• PetitDurian
    PetitDurian Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

I've tried but it keeps showing connection error which leads to failure of loading some important parts of the game.

Why is it so and what can I do about that?

Coukd you please help me solve the problem? Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?