⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Created an account but nothing transfers over?

Options
Dolly1956
Dolly1956 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing For several years now on two different devices without making an account. You advised me to create an account and that my levels and my awards would transfer over but they have not. Is there a way to get me back on the right level with my awards?

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Dolly1956 Welcome to the community. As this is your first post I'm unable to find how or where you were advised to create an account. I am making the assumption that you already connected through Facebook or your 2 devices would be at different levels. You can sync your facebook to your King.com account by following the instructions HERE.

I hope this helps. Please come back and let us know.

• Dolly1956
    Dolly1956 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I do not have Facebook

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Dolly1956!

You can only sync the progress and Gold Bars by having the game connected to the same Facebook or King account.

Boosters and Lives are device specific and can only be used on the same device where you received them on.

If you have lost your played levels and the game was not saved on any account, create a King account first in the game with your email. Then email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center and let them know what level you were on so they can restore the game manually.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?