⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can’t play?

Options
shsmith143
shsmith143 Posts: 1 Newbie
So why did you cut off all extras a person can win? Just because you have no more levels but supposedly you can replay levels to get free stuff. I’m ready to delete this game because of your actions. 

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2020
    Options
    @shsmith143

Welcome in the King Community !

You have to tell more exactly which things no longer work for you.

The sugar drops have been normalized by King again.

It works for me, Dexter, the box of chocolates and the Fantastic Five. The daily award and some other things.

And the Built a Bot, with old levels
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @shsmith143
    I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for a reply. I guess it may be because your question seems to be directed at King rather than the community.
    The answer from King, if they were able to speak in a way that wouldn't damage PR, would be that if you have learnt how to play for free, it is no skin off their nose if you never played again.
    This is a friendly helpful community of players who have a passion for the game and warmly welcomes you. There are many community members who like  to help fellow players who have any problems.
    In this case it is a bit unclear what the issue is, without specifics of what you have had taken away. It could be anything from a simple server connection problem to an attempted software hack.
    Please be a bit more specific then I'm sure community members would love to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?