⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost 7 Candy money

Options
mirianluca
mirianluca Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi. Yesteday i was playing and when I bought 7 Candy money to spin to win more plays My cel shut Down and i lost This 7 Candy money NOW i have 35 but i was 42. Help me please

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mirianluca and welcome to our Community!

Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @mirianluca Welcome to the community. Unfortunately the gold bars will be lost as they were spent before you shut down. Even support are unlikely to be able to help you as they can't be responsible for your battery or storage space running out. If it is any consolation, I usually only win fishes when I spin that wheel and not the extra moves I so want!
    Going forward, try to ensure that you have the recommended memory and battery life you need to play.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mirianluca and welcome to our Community!

Please email Player Support so they can check up what happened.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

• mirianluca
    mirianluca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It worked!!!! Thanks a Lot!❤️❤️❤️ 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?