⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get a refund for purchases that said they did not go thru?

Options
trevorbrinkman
trevorbrinkman Posts: 1 Newbie
I kept getting an error message: "Error retrieving information from server." Then it would say, "No money was taken from your account." BUT money was being withdrawn from my account. In fact, since the message said it wasn't, I kept trying and more than $12 was taken from my account. I want a refund.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @trevorbrinkman, Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link  ---->   https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" --->  the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"  ---> Explain briefly about the issue, then Submit the form --->  NOTE:   Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** IF you have anything else to add and/or further questions, please type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead 🌸 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @trevorbrinkman!

Check also this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?