⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Money has gone to you for something, apparently I have purchased something to help me in the game.

Options
cancancan
cancancan Posts: 2 Newbie
But I have not given you an authorisation method, I would never have purchased this.  How have you taken this money?  I don’t want the gifts or whatever they are.  I am worried sick.  Am not using these gifts and don’t want to play Candy Crush again.

Answers

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @cancancan

I'm gonna paste some directions for you to follow. 

Inside the game you can reach out to Support. You can get there by clicking on the sprocket button at the top of the game screen and then the ? Button that you'll see in the pop-up screen.
    From there you should choose the topic Purchases and Gold bars. The next screen explains the purchase process and how you might be able to see what went wrong. If you can't find the answer you need...
    At the bottom of that screen you'll find Contact Us. 
    That's where you want to fill out the form and give as much detail as possible. They'll look into it and respond to you directly via email. 

I hope they can help you get it sorted out.
  • cancancan
    cancancan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you Jethrina, I will try, but means I have to get back into the game again.  Can you please just tell me how they have access to my money!  How/where do they get it?  Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to write.  Cancancan xx
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    You're very welcome.
    They don't have access to your money and that's what is alarming. Purchases made in the game are done through Google Play. You should HAVE to authorize it. It's not easy to do it accidentally, either. So that puts a couple questions in my mind.
    Can anyone else get into and play your game? 
    How did you discover that these purchases are being made? Can you screenshot anything to give me a glimpse? Only if it's got no private data in it.
    Have you ever made a purchase and if so, what was the process you used? 
    Yes, you would have to go back into the game to reach them as suggested. That way they'll have access to your player account info and it'll help them sort it out. I understand why you don't want to go into it though. You can also use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and they'll respond directly to you via email. 
    I would be grateful if you could send me a message if you get an answer from writing to Support. There are other players asking similar questions.
    Thanks very much! I'll look forward to hearing from you when you've got time.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Here's some helpful info from the Support area of this forum

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @cancancan and welcome to the Community!

Has something been purchased in the game that you didn't authorize or what exactly has happened?

Could you please let me know what exact has happened and what device/ platform you play on so I can look into this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?