⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Popsicle Planet

Options
kelsey2712
kelsey2712 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have been on the popsicle planet for over 2 weeks now, and when you get a coloured candy you get 10 points for each one. But I have been beaten to the top spot every time by someone with rather odd numbers for their score. I am sure something is wrong - how can I get someone to look into this for me? 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @kelsey2712 and welcome to our friendly King Community.  It's true that if you play new levels you get the amount of CBs you get in a level multiplied by 10.  However, you can also get CBs by playing previous levels and they are not multiplied by 10 so you can have numbers like what is shown by Naseem.  That player may be like me - where we wait for new levels each week and check the score on Sunday and if necessary replay old levels (like 3309) to get a lot of CBs to ensure I remain in the top spot.  

If you are in the US - you might check the score before the even ends Monday morning and if you are past 3309 - then play that level a few times and it should give you enough CBs to beat anyone else.
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi @kelsey2712 @bearwithme !

The Popsicle Planet in Dexter's Space League is the last planet. Therefore it won't advance even though you get to the top every week.

You are already among the best players on the highest planet!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?