💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Stop making every level frustrating.

Options
Chase_
Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3

The new levels, 4000+, are basically all so frustrating. The more frustrating the levels are the less I will play. Stuff like sugar coat, tons of licorice, waffles, and crystal candies aren’t good additions. Just ways to get more people frustrated to spend more money. Now you’re adding these features to the older levels. This is not fun just frustrating!

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,798 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This is not an idea!

@Elsa

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix Why is it not an idea? Some people don't want progressively more impossible levels. They just want levels that they can relax and crush candy.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,798 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Bumper2019

It is not an idea. Something like that can be discussed in the discussion area. Only the team doesn't make it easy for us to play. This is what the lower levels are for and it is getting harder and harder as there are no more challenges. The Speler want to be challenged, otherwise it gets boring. And for the challenges there are more and more boosters to make it easier. Hope this answers your question !!!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

I'm not sure what "speler" is in english but if it means "majority" then yes I am one of them. I prefer to be challenged. There's nothing wrong with the minority having an idea and requesting a vote on it. It's democracy

I will go easy on the exclamation marks

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I have to agree with @Spinnifix here because this will not be considered an idea for the studio to make a change. The main reason is because you cannot get visibility here, therefore, no votes. You can get much more visibility and reactions in the support area. I worked on a master list for Saga ideas but I am waiting for the community manager to pin it to the first page so that you can read before posting any new idea.

That being said, when you create a title that is written in a negative way, do you all really think that the studio will stand up and take notice? The theory behind this "Ideas" section is to pass along improvements for the game. Your subject title is much better suited in the support area where others might add their comments. Their comments might get elevated much easier over there than waiting for notes to come here. After saying all of this, I am closing this idea for now. Please head on over to the support area here and start a new message.

Here is the link to the master list: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/281637/master-list-of-ideas-for-candy-crush-saga#latest

You can check what ideas have been posted and please feel free to vote for any that might interest you. Unfortunately, closing this idea for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?