⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lost of 200 live and all of my boosters

Options
marionrigon
marionrigon Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello

I have lost all of my lives almost 300 of them and all of my booster ! There is a serious issue and i am not happy about it !

Please can you fix this ?

Thanks

Marion

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @marionrigon

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

In the case of Android, your collected boosters and lives is stored in phone memory. This stored boosters and lives can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete boosters and lives for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.

If your boosters were purchased, you can get a refund.

• marionrigon
    Options

I didn’t change my device or anything of the sort ! I just connect myself earlier to play and discover all of my boosters and lives were gone ! This is so not cool !

it took me a really long time to get all this and now it’s gone and for what ? I didn’t do anything!

so disappointed!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @marionrigon

We appreciate it may be frustrating.😥

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Boosters are not backed up to your Facebook or King account as the levels and Gold Bars.

If you have lost any purchased Boosters, please email Player Support so they can replace them.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

Regarding Lives or any other free items, I'm afraid these are not refundable or replaceable.

• marionrigon
    Options

This not helpful at all because like I said in my previous post I didn’t do anything my app is updated my tarry is ok and so is my phone ! This is a mistake or a bug or a problem but it’s not something that I did ! And your only answer is sorry you lost everything hope it won’t happen again ! Well that’s not ok ! I play your game every day I purchase I talk about it around me and the next time I will give a review it will not be a good one believe me ! Because this is simply not acceptable we are talking about almost 300 lives and 50 boosters just vanished without any explanation!

so disappointed really !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?