💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Yes to Teams!🍭

Adding teams to candy crush would be so helpful and fun!🍭It would be great to be able to choose a team to join, chat, compete in challenges together and, especially, give lives to each other. 🍬

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Please go to the Candy CRush changes discussion area. There you will find something about it.

@Elsa

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

@Spinnifix what is going on here? You seem to be going through the whole ideas section and tagging @Elsa in the ideas you don't want to vote on!

• Spinnifix

Hi there!

I do not want to vote because there is nothing to vote on. I clean up the ideas area with Elsa. You could have heard that.

• Bumper2019

This particular vote is an idea to have teams we can choose. I really have no idea (pardon the pun) how you came to the conclusion that there is no idea to vote on. It has only been here since Feb 27th and may just not have been seen by people who would like to vote to have teams. If you are as you say, cleaning up, please try to understand the title and body of the idea. If you cannot understand it, please leave it alone.

• Spinnifix

Ideas have already been opened on these things. Please go through this area of ​​ideas before ettwas opens !!

• Bumper2019

In that case if you are trying to flag possible duplicate ideas to @Elsa please could you just copy the links and send them PM to her. Each time you reply to them they appear at the top of Hot topics and other community members cannot see what really are the hot topics or ideas.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, we have a master list of ideas that I created last month and I asked the community manger to pin it to the first page so that everyone can see what ideas are available. As a Superstar volunteer, I offered to create the list in 3 of the 4 candy crush communities. Without the list being pinned you have no clue what has already been suggested. I will give you the link here and please feel free to visit. Also please read the note before posting any new idea. The list is here.

Regarding this idea, there is already a teqam play in effect for this game. It's the Fantastic Five so I do not foresee any new team challenges added at the moment.

@Gina_Messig I am posting your idea below so that I don't have to keep going up to the top to refer back to it.

"Adding teams to candy crush would be so helpful and fun!🍭It would be great to be able to choose a team to join, chat, compete in challenges together and, especially, give lives to each other. 🍬"

Joining a team is not offered as you choosing. The game randomly chooses for you.

Regarding a chat. It has been suggested for more than just this game and the studios are not paying attention to it so there might be a reason why. Perhaps they can't code the game to include a live chat. Perhaps down the road it might be different but for now it's been out there for months and nothing.

The lives are a problem off and on with a couple of King games. If you play this game through Facebook then you join a Facebook group for this game and ask the members to add you as a friend. Then you will have members for lives. If you play through King then the players are randomly chosen for you. The lives should still be coming in but it all depends on glitches happening. I think the last lives glitch was a Facebook glitch and nothing to do with King.

I will keep this message open until next month. When the master list is pinned I will add it but can't guarantee that it will get more votes. Also I've been instructed to keep an eye on ideas that don't have too many votes and to close them.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020

The studio is working on some changes so you might seen them in the future. Closing idea now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?