Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Completed the first 15 levels using 7 In-game Boosters in 4 levels. One UFO, 2 X FS and 4 X LH's

Started with almost full BaB and additional CB's and W&SC. Opened the Musical box in level 7509 giving me a huge advantage for a half hour. All levels were played with all Pre-game Boosters. Starting boosters were 2 X CB's, 3 X W&SC's and 3 Extra moves.

Used 4 boosters in level 7506. This is a 22 move level having to clear 61 squares.

The layout is a 5x5 square with 5 locked jellies, and all squares on the outside blocked with bubblegum and icing blockers. This gives the player limited options to start. With only 3 different jelly types, special candies are spontaneously created almost at will, once all the internal squares are cleared. This makes it difficult to control.

Colour Bombs are aplenty, but difficult to line up with Striped Candies. The best way to attack is with Wrapped and Striped Candy combos, but not easy to control.

I replayed this level 6 times, without any boosters and no success. The closest I got, was 4 squares to clear and 1 move left

The blockers just outside the square, above and below are the difficult ones to remove.

In one game played there were no squares cleared after 5 moves. With 11 moves left, a CB combo was available. With 4 moves left, there were still 36 jellies to clear and after completing all moves, 31 jellies to clear

Clearly the amount of moves is disproportionate to the amount of jellies to clear. I wonder how many moves it started out with.

My assessment on the first 15 levels is based on boosters used at start of game. Players with no boosters may find it far more difficult.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Ah_Kwang, great going mate. I completed the first 15 last night and gave my assessment https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/269876/how-many-levels-are-in-candy-crush-saga-information-per-platform/p51.

I only complete 1 episode a day and it takes about an hour. That is my daily competitive play time. I usually start around 10 in the evening. During the course of the day I open to see if I can collect boosters.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Hi @Spieler_8675309, appreciate you reading through comments made and responding, whether positive or negative. Enjoy reading them. You have a good knowledge of the game and your memory of things past stretches far back

Are you an active player. Have not seen any comments from you on levels.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Just hope that when DEXTER returns, its not in a different guise. Changed rules and fewer boosters will make a lot of players unhappy.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Which is your favourite level for Chocolate Box?

I play level 10 and it takes me around 8 minutes to complete. If I need to play a NHL, its level 31.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich

For chocolate box l use mostly level 6000 and if it's the fish I use 5841. Can collect All 3 chocolates in less than 10 minutes. The 4th one can only get the following day. I normally choose the colored bomb and use level 6000 to complete in less than 3 minutes and claim the prize.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

This now means that levels 10 5841 and 6000 will now be altered

do people not realise that the more info you give them the more changes they are going to make to shaft players even more

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Gary_Turner, I doubt it very much. Levels do change as a matter of course. You've witnessed it first hand.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I am in awe at you players at the top. However it is disheartening to realise I have no chance whatsoever with the beach games. I really want Dexter back so I have something do that is within my ability and the limited features/boosters that I am stuck with.

PLEASE King

• dinzle
    dinzle Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Yay, now they’ve taken away the “win moves” option. Yet another valuable feature gone - thanks King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?