Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• JuneR
    JuneR Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hey! I won two levels today!! If it’s King’s doing, THANK YOU! If it’s just me, then there’s hope. 😊!

• Hinske
    Hinske Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

But not in a "row" I guess, just like me, so no boosters left

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

To that I can only say that while I don't disagree that you are initially sent robo-email based on key words in your request for help, there is a way to reach a human if you persevere. Twice I've done this, BTW... When I get that robo-sponse I reply "above the line" as instructed by the email. I give more detail, because I can in a real email, and tell them I want to hear from a HUMAN. And then I do. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have stopped and complained to someone that can't do anything anyway, even though that's cathartic. I would keep emailing them until I got what I wanted.

I have actually had an email exchange with a game developer after writing to them during the Great Board Reset Debacle of 2019. Fed up with getting NO attention from anyone that could respond to that mass outcry over the change, I reached out and got to say my piece and hear their side of things.

All I can say is that there are millions of players, and with this global health crisis, I have noticed that number increase just on the forum. There are only so many people that work for King to respond to the requests, and THAT number is far less because of the crisis. So... Consider the numbers and if there actually IS any way that any of the folks that are here to help CAN help, they will if you ask.

Not in any way defending King, I have my own very strong feelings on numerous subjects. But I've been on the other side, their side, and I know what it's like to be overwhelmed, overworked, and understaffed to make the masses happy.

If there's anything that I can do to help you, I will. That's all I've got!

• t4e
    t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

nowhere does it say in the email i got, to reply above the line, just tells me to go to the forums, (Edit by CM: Rude) after all the questions they wanted me to answer before submitting

As for being overwhelmed and overworked, that's complete (Edit by CM: Rude), they've been around for more than 6 years and they made millions of $$ from this game, they can afford to hire people, they're just greedy.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Okay.. I see the fatal flaw here... You sent them Feedback. Ha! They don't care! I thought you needed help. Feel free to vent. But be mindful. We're all in this Kingdom together and are mere peasants, afterall.

Yeah, they can afford to hire people. They also have volunteers that hang out on this forum to help the ones that come here and ask for it. All with different reasons I'm sure, but for me, I just like knowing I've had a purpose that day.

Can't win them all!

• mbutlerdidit
    mbutlerdidit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The candies were needed for rewards I feel like the harder the game gets the more money you have to spend and now you are taking away the candies I really hope that you replace them with something else that makes it fun again

• verge
    verge Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm at level 5236 and I'm upset by the build a bot not applying to previously completed levels. Even buying boosters you don't get enough to make it worthwhile so I won't be buying either. My play slowed down dramatically because I thought it was a glitch, now that I know it's not, hmmm may find something else. I already have Luminosity and Elevate may turn to those.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

27th February the changes were announced. 19th March we are still waiting for a clue of what is to replace all the things that have been removed to 'make space.' A new blocker designed to use hard earned boosters up and a navigation bar that restricts the ability to scroll are simply not cutting it. Please announce this marvellous replacement as soon as possible.

• verge
    verge Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I notice threads on the Build a Bot are just getting closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?