• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thanks @JethrinaBodina 😊

This post has been closed.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

So king are at it again, losing there way this was a free game with option of buying boosters if you wanted but king gave us the chance of getting a decent amount of free boosters. now no candy track no option to get decent amount of free boosters, replaced with chocolate box you can get 1 lollipop hammer a day. Gives us little chance of getting past the harder levels for free. next they put up famous 5 since this started hardly ever get all the boosters available as guarantee your team has at least one most of the time 2 people who do not play in you team.now they are going to stop playing previous levels to boost your build a bot. Come on king im on level 6000+ never payed for anything but i know with what your taking away from this gaming experience is all about making money as levels are near impossible to pass without build a bot. Change can be good but dont ruin the experience for the millions that enjoy your FREE games. All that will happen is we will all stop playing and boycott games which would be a shame after so many years of enjoyment from your games. So change yes but give us a far chance king before you kill the enjoyment we get from a free game

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

So going to change build a bot so you cannot build your bot on previous levels. What is the thinking behind this are we all going to be scared of losing build a bot and start buying boosters, hell no. Level 6000+ and know most levels are to hard without full bot but will never pay for a free game. king will just make this that difficult that the enjoyment from this free game will go and so will hoards of there candy crush saga gamers.

• GrammyB
    GrammyB Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

If the change is going to be done, do it. King has taken every way possible for me to earn boosters except for collecting the chocolate box, once a day. I've been trying for 3 weeks to complete 6548. I refuse to buy boosters because I cannot afford it and this is a game, not a necessity in life. It is NOT fair for some people to be able to still have bots, chocolate box, and collect the C's, while some of us get NOTHING. I'm so ready to delete this game.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,803 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Thanks for your feedback.

I am happy to pass it on. They could better explain it to you.

@Crazy Cat Lad & @Pounawea

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey guys, I don't know about your game but last night I noticed changes in my game. I'm playing on mobile and I am at the end waiting for new levels on Wednesday and this group of levels was not as difficult or insane to clear. There were quite a few levels that I had like 10-15 moves left over when I was done. Now I am not saying that I didn't use boosters because I can't remember how to play without them but I am wondering if they are bringing the game back to the old way where it is not insane clearing them and they all require boosters. Has anyone else noticed that the new levels might be a bit easier? If they are going back to the old game then we won't have to rely on boosters as much. I hope that I don't jinx myself by writing this. It wouldn't be so bad not having the boosters if the levels are easier to clear. I also think that a couple of Facebook gamers might have also noticed this too.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,834 Friends Moderator
    Options

I like a challenge, but I don't like playing the same level for days waiting for the right candies to drop. Challenging and boring sometimes go together.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Elsa you could be right. I completed all three episodes with golden crowns. I must admit that I used quite a few boosters towards the end of each episode to qualify for the golden crowns.

The bonus episode for this week was also not difficult. I am two kevels away from the golden crown

In the last few weeks I collected six golden crowns in the 6000 + levels after only collecting two in previous levels.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

So it' snot just me that is seeing a change. Thanks @Albert_Heinrich for letting me know. If the studio is finally bringing us back to the old game then I am very excited to see this!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?