Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ crazy cat lady Why did the team work on this in the first place before bringing out. dont like the answer to make it more fair. free game should be fair to all

• Freddy_
    Options

Well I have all the changes no sugar drops bud a bit won’t build up on previous levels and what have we got in return absolutely sod all. Be interesting when new levels come on tomorrow but if enjoyment has gone I too will be uninstalling and ashamed after years of fun but king you are breaking us

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@pelúcia___ , I feel for you. it is frustrating. Don't get angry, get Crushing to let out your frustrations.

• Junew
    Junew Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is crazy how you lose build a bot and it isn’t even listed. Why play!???

• Freddy_
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich been crushing for years how can you say dont get frustrated. game is being ripped apart in the aim of money. King got to were they are with free game with options of buying. made the game user friendly by giving us chance to get decent amount of free boosters. now absolutely nothing, why alienate their gamers in this way, as all things in life it shouldnt always be about the money

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Freddy, develop your own game, a good one like CCS, make it free with all the boosters you can earn for free and see how long you stay in business.

• JuneR
    JuneR Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

True...I’ve thought that whenever I read “I’ve never, nor will I ever buy any boosters.” Please, people, would “you“ really work for free? An occasional purchase supports the developers. chip in a bit.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Steve-18 run my own buisness so know what it takes and king got the right formula but do you not think now its getting to the stage where the game is being made into a not so free game. king have millions and millions of gamers and they have made money from it so why all the need for these changes. not like there are not a lot of people who are disappointed with all these changes not just me

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

The game is still free. Players just got accustomed to being able to earn tons of free boosters and passing 10-20 levels per day, for free. King hasn't taken away all the free boosters though and many players still have no problem passing levels, just not as many per day as before. If that has players all stressed out, they have their priorities wrong.

• Freddy_
    Options

Fair enough point but not so stressed just disappointed that changes are going more from option to buy to being put in posistion where you have to I played for years on the latest levels and know some of the latest levels are near impossible without a little help with boosters game doesn’t run my life so when I do play it’s about levels being passable not having to do same level 30 odd times to pass which is what it’s got to if you don’t want to spend money

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?