• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Is there a Moderator online please ???

I would like clarification regarding my question above?? Thank you

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

@grr what level are you on and how many colors does it have? How many levels do you complete in a week?

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Swipe, Match, Relax. Ha Ha. CCS has been waging a war with its users for almost a year. I remember when my only complaint was Timed Sugar Drops 😢 now I have no Sugar Drops at all. I complained that I couldn’t charge my Build-A-Bot on prior levels. Now I have no Build-A-Bot at all. All I have is the Chocolate Box which takes 2 days to complete. The daily Spin and the Calendar prize. They took away my ability to give lives to friends. Without a Bot 🤖 you need 3-4 boosters to clear even a jelly clearing level at 6578 and higher. I refuse to buy any of the Kings cyber Gold Bars with my real Cash. I am quitting going after new levels until the Kings Minions 😈💩☠️ Decide how best to milk money 💰 out of a FREE game.

• colagirl
    colagirl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Very disappointed with the loss of sugar drops and now the Booster bot is gone. I read that it will be coming back but you can only charge it with new levels. They are taking away all the things that allow us to succeed unless we buy something. Not very fun anymore.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

You don't have to buy boosters if you don't want to. Use the daily free booster, daily wheel and candy box to save up a few to pass the more difficult levels. In one day your can earn 5 boosters. Don't squander the boosters you have earned just because you haven't passed a level within 5 attempts.

• sabrinaew305117
    sabrinaew305117 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Good bye King.com. I am on level 4772. I’m done. I a sickened at the thought of how much of my money you have received. I hope others follow suit because you cheat and manipulate.

• marzack88
    marzack88 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been a faithful candy crush player for years and I'm very disappointed that you haven't taken this opportunity to help all of your fans by giving us some free boosters, bring back the build a bot or do something to help make our time at home more manageable. A very short sighted message to your fans that you don't really care about them and that the bottom line is, as usual dollars.

• Junew
    Junew Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Yes a money grab. Guess I will stop playing dice two weeks have past with no return of earning boosters.No fun anymore.

• Krieghund
    Krieghund Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I joined this community pretty much only to say that the new changes to Candy Crush Saga have just lost me as a fan. Not being able to build up some boosters from replaying lower levels to use in some super difficult higher levels is for the birds. Was having lots of fun moving up with the old system, about at level 4,400. But having to spend days on a level and wait until luck decides if things fall right for me? Nope. Will spend my time elsewhere and King will lose another customer. All of the comments that I have read on the boards here are overwhelmingly negative. I guess that the good news is that I can check out some other games (not King games mind you) and see if they are fun. Might check back every so often to see if King rectified its mistakes, but for now, I'm a gone pecan.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

How can I play for on 45 new levels without Build-a-Bot? Some for 3 to 5 levels of 45 new levels can be impossible without boosters to pass!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?