👋 Meet Coco and get the chance to win Gold Bars! HERE! / / 🍬 🗳️ Vote for your favourite challenge/task HERE!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 10,282 Superstar

@Bumper2019 is correct - this same thing happened a little over a year ago where they took away the ability to use Build a bot on lower levels, however the studio eventually reinstated it several months later. I'm not so sure that will happen this time.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• YoscaYosca Posts: 2,279 Game Expert

Those of you, who don’t have Didi or Rami anymore, do you guys play on a pc? I play on iPad and I do have Didi and build-a-bot....

🌟Every cloud has a silver lining🌟

Carpe Diem

You can vote HERE for an improvement of the Swedish Fish

Find out SODA fun, contests, news, badges HERE

• leahjane10leahjane10 Posts: 68 Level 3
    edited March 3

Hello other (EDITED by CM - abusive language)  Candy Crushers. Please tell me another NON-KING game I can play. Like many others, I have played for many years and play at the top levels. This is the only game I’ve ever played long term. I played Bejeweled for a hot second, but interest didn’t last. I need a new game! I am actually in an emotional distress over the thought of not playing CC, and I may need therapy. Literally. But I cannot take Kong’s greed anymore.

So please, SUGGESTIONS?

• sarma_palash123sarma_palash123 Posts: 711 Level 5