⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost gold bars

Options
Minardi2000
Minardi2000 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,

I had to re log into Candy Crush today, but lost all my gold bars, I had 123 or around that figure.

Can I get these back?

Everything else in the game has stayed the same, just the gold bars have gone

Thanks

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Minardi2000 and welcome to the King Community. When you said you had to relog in - do you mean you had to sign out from either your Facebook or king.com account? Did you pay for the gold bars? The King servers keeps track of that information and you can get your gold bars restored.

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Minardi2000 and welcome to the King Community. When you said you had to relog in - do you mean you had to sign out from either your Facebook or king.com account? Did you pay for the gold bars? The King servers keeps track of that information and you can get your gold bars restored.

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

• Minardi2000
    Minardi2000 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It asked me to save the game, and og in through Facebook.

I have contact support through the game.

Thanks for your help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?