⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Got kicked back

Options
Mandy1980
Mandy1980 Posts: 8 Level 2

Somehow I got kicked back from level 4450 to level 11. I found a form on this community to report my problem, I filled it out and the answer I got was: "Your'e out of levels? Congrats on making it this far, check for updates to continue playing." WTF??? That was not my problem and it sure didn't solve my problem. :(

So I continued looking and found a topic about lost levels and in it a link. I followed that one and it gives solutions for android and apple devices. I'm playing on a laptop (chromebook) and have done so for years and years, never played the game on any mobile devices or anything like that.

So, please, is there someone who can take me back to where I belong? I really don't want to start over again. :(

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,780 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Mandy1980

Mandy, you have to write it in your own language. Since you are a player and they will also have access to your account. Otherwise it is confusing for the technician team. If you know what I mean. You also have to enter everything correctly and preferably your ID number, because they will definitely ask for further data !!! I just want to help you and make it easier for the support team.

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Mandy1980

Superstar is, for example, @Sukanta_Biswas . You can see that on the profile. I have a legend. CM, are the community moderators who stand above the superstas. And have even more responsibility.

Answers

• Cindy_Desmet
    Cindy_Desmet Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I really think you should get technical help for this , i would panic if this happend to me , i wish you luck in getting it solved !! my fingers are crossed ....

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please play the level again and finish it, then please update it and clear the cache. Then it should work again. If it doesn't work, you will need to uninstall and reinstall your game, update it and clear the cache. Boosters can be lost during uninstallation. Because your device doesn't save it. If you bought the booster. Please get back and I will give you more information! Good luck

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Mandy1980

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

Some privacy settings on Facebook can affect the synching of your game progress and if your friends list appears in the game. If you are having issues with either, try the tips below.

If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook

• Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook profile in your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal.
    • Open the game in your device.
    • Click on the blue button with the Facebook symbol to access your saved game. Restart the game and your progress should be right back where you left it!

Check your app permissions

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Check your game again and let me know.

• Mandy1980
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas Thanks for trying to help me out. As I wrote in my first post, I play on my laptop not on my phone. ;) I did however check this "app permissions" (first time ever after years of playing) and it said "active". BTW, all my friends are still there and I can send and receive lives.

@Spinnifix I want to thank you for trying to help me as well. I played the level and emptied the cache and I'm still a low level player. I also removed the game from my facebook and put it back again but still no luck.

At this moment I really don't care about boosters and gold bars anymore, I just want to get back to 4450. Al those hours I put in the game over the last many years, are they really lost? Hope not.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Mandy1980

Don't be discouraged because you will surely reach the right level. You need to contact our Player Support HERE.

The support team will take you to your level manually.

Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

Follow the picture below.

• Mandy1980
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas How long does that take? Because I already have filled out that form last week and that's when I got the really stupid answer in my mailbox. I even replied right away but didn't got a new answer and the problem still isn't solved. 🤔

• Spinnifix
    Options

.@Mandy1980

As a hint:

Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Mandy1980

Mandy, I know that very well. You only get the automatic email and no answer. This is probably a matter of luck if you get an answer. But I would advise you to answer again and again. At some point you will get the answer. I don't know if a superstar can pass it on directly to the studio? I'm going to mark a CM. Then you would be helped even better!

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Mandy1980
    Options

@Spinnifix Maybe I should try filling out the form in my own language. 😉 I just assumed it was easier for the support team to do it in english.

Thanks.

• Mandy1980
    Options

I have no idea what a superstar or a CM is but thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?