Congratulations on getting the Famous badge! @Mila5, @luic, @mimi1954

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Do they feel famous?

Maybe they're infamous...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

I agree, congratulations @Spieler_8675309 you are doing great answering the players. Keep up the good work!

@Popower not sure if you have seen the links that I have been posting today. I'll post them below to help you navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Oh, it's nothing; not a big deal.

Fellow players asking for a bit of help, so we assist 'em as best we can; do just about anything except play the game for 'em...

• Popower
    Popower Posts: 51 Level 2

Hi @Elsa, thanks for the support, I really appreciate it. I've voted for my favourite game, CCS everytime! 😊😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?