⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Loss of boosters

Options
Aditiii
Aditiii Posts: 1 Newbie

I changed my phone but my game was synced to Facebook so when I installed game on my new phone then the level was same but the other things like hands color bomb were gone what should i do??

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

I've got a bit of bad news about that (see here for details); & anyone else coming thru later on might put it differently, but you're basically SOL on that front.

If you bought anything, go here & provide all details.

Boosters (especially color bombs) are somewhat easy to earn (or at least they were), but it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that issue...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Aditiii A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved up boosters from your game!

Unfortunately, loosing our boosters is the side-affect when we reinstall our game OR change our device!! It is because, those boosters and the Lives received from our friends are stored in device's local memory, but not to the game. Hence, when we remove the game, all the data pertaining to the game will be removed.

But, a good news for you would be -- if you have not deleted the game from your old phone yet, all the boosters will still be intact and you can use them up when you are stuck on a hard level!

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you have any more questions and/or need clarifications. You can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?