⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga not loading

Options
tolep8ter
tolep8ter Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I am a newbie but have been trying to get help. All of a sudden Candy Crush Saga is not loading. This has been going on for about 2 weeks. It just sits there saying loading and it never does. All other games are fine and I have not made any changes. Help

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @tolep8ter 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you still trouble crashing or not loading on Candy Crush Saga? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! What device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps you can playing/opening this game or any King's Game! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall any King's Game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone. 

** If you have followed these troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment below here! 😊 **

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

u can post ur question at specific game area. The expert there will advice u

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?