Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Is this duplicate post???

• saragero
    saragero Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I think you are right @workmanmail maybe time to let it go. Keep completing all levels and wait for new. It will be a shame as I have enjoyed playing but its now too frustrating. What I dont understand is if there is no benefit to collecting sugar drops them why does the game still have them. Very misleading

• saragero
    saragero Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Dont get how you can still collect them but do get booster from them. Bring them back or take them away completely. The game as is stands is very frustrating

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

citar:

Quando vai voltar o recurso sugar drops?

We will just have to wait and find out (teremos que esperar e descobrir)...

• Hcarter01
    Hcarter01 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I agree. I stopped playing for months when they removed the sugar drop. I also do not like that they are removing the build a bot when you play previous levels. You only built the bot on new levels. I am at top levels and have paid my dues in game purchases. I encourage King to put those features back. The game is not fun anymore.

• SaraMousa
    SaraMousa Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why did candy crush stop candy collecting events that happen in every 8 hours?

• nighthawkess
    nighthawkess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Collecting letters for rewards has stopped only on my mobile device . Not my husband's. This is candy crushes way of trying to get me to spend more money. As I'm the primary payee for both accounts. The playing field should be the same for all. My daughter started a new account on my device. But no letters for her either. Time to quit. As they are all about greed. Instead of being fair. And equal.

• John_teng88
    John_teng88 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi

how come I don’t have the C on my levels (even after 8 hours of waiting)?

Thanks

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,822 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @John_teng88 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Bring Back Sugar Drop , Vote  HERE.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,822 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @SaraMousa . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Bring Back Sugar Drop , Vote HERE.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?