edited March 2020 in Support

Help me

(EDITED by CM - Personal information)  is my id

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @piyush636 and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having this problem.

We will never ask for your personal information in the general community (like your email address). If it is needed - it will be requested in a PM. So could you please edit your posts to delete your email? You click on the small grey wheel in the upper right corner of your comment and when you see the word "edit", click on it and then edit your post to remove your email address.

What we usually need is your player ID# "Find Game ID Number" – link to find your game ID#.

You said you have finished level 2010 but your profile shows a lower level. Are you playing on two different platforms? Do you have anywhere that shows you are actually at level 2010? Can you post a screenshot? Did you recently change your sign in for the game? What are you playing on (what is the make/model)? Have you been playing thru a King.com account or FB?

The answers to these questions will the studio restore your current progress if necessary. Please answer in the comment section below.

Thank you.

• piyush636
    piyush636 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

There r no problem with this mail id

Answers

• piyush636
    edited March 2020
    Options

I cross level 2010 but my profile show 1881 help me

My id is (EDITED by CM - Personal information) 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,980 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @piyush636 and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry you are having this problem.

We will never ask for your personal information in the general community (like your email address). If it is needed - it will be requested in a PM. So could you please edit your posts to delete your email? You click on the small grey wheel in the upper right corner of your comment and when you see the word "edit", click on it and then edit your post to remove your email address.

What we usually need is your player ID# "Find Game ID Number" – link to find your game ID#.

You said you have finished level 2010 but your profile shows a lower level. Are you playing on two different platforms? Do you have anywhere that shows you are actually at level 2010? Can you post a screenshot? Did you recently change your sign in for the game? What are you playing on (what is the make/model)? Have you been playing thru a King.com account or FB?

The answers to these questions will the studio restore your current progress if necessary. Please answer in the comment section below.

Thank you.

• piyush636
    Answer ✓
    Options

There r no problem with this mail id

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @piyush636

Is your avatar stuck on level 1881, but the levels are completed up to 2110?

Please try with replaying level 1881 where your avatar is at and complete the level once more. The avatar should then jump up to the correct level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?