💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

3 stars

susanr
susanr Posts: 12 Level 2

1130 and 1200 are levels where 3 stars seems to be too hard to accomplish; this is so even with tons of boosters and using lollipops to not make any moves. I think you need to adjust the point totals for each star. Same might be true for 1134 but I haven’t put months of playing into that level.

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Why do you need 3 stars? It is better if you get ahead and make sense. This is not an idea for me, could be discussed. So open in the discussion area !!

@Elsa

• susanr
    susanr Posts: 12 Level 2

Why have the star system if you don’t want people to try to achieve that? If the goal is to clear the level, then my new idea is to get rid of the stars so people don’t waste their time and get frustrated.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix. Welcome to our community @susanr! There are quite a few players that want to get 3 stars on each level but I am not one of them. I am going to give you the link to the master list of ideas here. You can check to see what ideas have already been suggested. Good luck and hopefully you can get lots of votes here. I do have to let you know that these ideas are checked monthly and if the votes aren't there after a couple of months then we have to close them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?