💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Great vine boosters

Options
Janel99
Janel99 Posts: 11 Level 2

Have the vine of boosters every 24 hours even when logged in fb, I have candy crush on multiple devices and I’m only logged in thru fb on one device but the device I’m not logged in on I get the vine of boosters I think It should be for every one

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,996 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please take a picture of it? That would be helpful for all players. Because I'm not in FB and have no idea what you are talking about !!! Because it sounds like a good idea. If you open an idea, you can also vote yourself, that attracts the players !!!

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,719 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Spinnifix I know what that is. I can't think of the name at the moment but it's the beanstalk. @Janel99 it's a nice idea but not everyone gets the same events/challenges. You can read more about it here. There is a reason why not everyone gets it. The studio creates these events and then players are randomly chosen to test it. They monitor these tests to see how it does. Yes, I've also seen where it might be on one of my devices but not another. If you can go in to change the title you might get more visibility. I would call it the beanstalk for now and I believe that you are asking for it to set the time for every 24 hours. Is that correct?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,996 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Elsa

Yes I know it. That is the beanstalk. It only comes from time to time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?