⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unconfirmed purchases

Options
zenny_zed
zenny_zed Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi. Can you please program the game so that we are asked to confirm purchases, especially when buying using gold bars. I've pressed the "play on" or "get unlimited lives" buttons a few times by mistake and end up using many of my gold bars unintentionally because the game does not ask me to confirm the purchase so that I can cancel once I realise I've pressed the wrong button.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @zenny_zed Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I completely agree with you and understand how frustrating it is when we do not want to spend our Gold Bars, but we hit on "purchase" button by mistake!

Those 9 or 10 Gold Bars are complete loss when the goal is very big to reach when they were spent on 5 extra moves! OR we do not have time to play any more, but we spent them on extra lives!! It is very hard to earn them back 😮

I have created an Idea with a request to "Add a Confirm Button" before spending our Gold Bars. Here is the link for the Idea if you would like to "Vote Up" for it.

When an Idea receives many votes, it has chances of getting implemented ---> "ADD a CONFIRM Button"

If you have anything else to add, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Crushastic Day 🍫 🍫

• zenny_zed
    zenny_zed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj, I've voted. I wonder how many votes are needed to implement. Just used 69 bars last night just before going to bed for unlimited lives for 6 hours which I couldn't even use because I was about to sleep, what a waste! And it wasn't the first time too. A confirm button would really be useful.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! my 😮 😮

I am so sorry to know that you have spent 69 Gold Bars for unlimited lives -- which you could not use at all!!

You can definitely try to contact the Player Support Team and request them to reimburse your Gold Bars! But, I am not sure whether they are working or not.... you know, the Corona Virus!! Not sure how many offices are open and how many King staff are able to work!! So, if you do not receive a reply soon, please don't be upset!

Here is the link for Customer Support https://soporto.king.com/contact

You can send the complaint from your game too. You will have to go to the "Settings" then, the ? to open up the given questions' list. Then select the option of "Purchases" and scroll all the way down to where you find "Contact Us" tab.

In both these options, you will have to fill out a form. While doing so, make sure to fill the TOPIC with "Problems with Purchase" and SUB-TOPIC with "Accidental Purchase"

Then in "Tell us what you need" box, explain about the issue and Submit.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated email as an acknowledgement. Usually, it takes from 3 to 5 days for us to hear from an actual agent. But, since we are not sure now, give few more days. BUT if you see an email mentioning "we are closing this ticket for so and so reason", immediately send a reply to that email and inform them that you have not heard from them / the problem is not solved and you would like to get back your 69 Gold Bars.

Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Hope you will receive your Gold Bars back into your game! Have a great day! 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?