tomgrinter27 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Support

i got to level 250 and come back on and it’s put me back down to level 217 😡😡

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please play level 217 again, finish it and update your game and clear the cache. And start again. Then it should work again. Good luck

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tomgrinter27 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. If you have still lost your progress after you have done what @Spinnifix has recommended, then you can contact Player Support and they can restore your lost progress, if you have been playing the game either through King.com or Facebook.

Contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page:

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

You can contact Player Support directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?