⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What happened to my coins??

Options
gwd53
gwd53 Posts: 1 Newbie

I had 32 gold coins and next thing I know I have 18. Where did they go? I didn’t use any.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @gwd53

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

We're very sorry for your problem.

You should contact our Player Support for your issue.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchase & Gold bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @gwd53 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear you lost some gold bars (I assume you mean gold bars - we don't have gold coins).

Customer support can help restore lost purchases (but not any gold bars that you have won - for example by winning the episode race).

You can contact them by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "Purchases and gold bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

On the form click on “Problems with Purchases” then click on “Accidental Purchase” or “Purchased items not received” and then explain the details in the comment section provided on the form.

There is not a specific category for bars that have all of a sudden gone missing - so I would choose one of those two options and then explain in detail what the problem is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?