⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3849

Options
naduault
naduault Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey,

I think there is a glitch in the level 3849 on iphone. Indeed, I can't finish the level and when I try to watch some help video I realized that one candy was missing in a very strategic place (in the middle of the blocs).

You'll find a screenshot of my screen before I make any move.

Could you please help ?

Thank you,

Nadia

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @naduault and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. I too have an iPhone (X) and I will replay the level and let you know if I am seeing the same problem.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,266 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @naduault . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Level 3849

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to blockers to break them. Use more striped candy with other special candy combo to break the icing blockers.

The first thing I do is take out the key. The key is very important for removing the Coconut wheel booster to destroy lycore and wrapped candy make full the frog and tap to blocker stone.

This video as references

Keep trying. Hope this will help you

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @naduault - my beginning screen is exactly like yours. There is no glitch. The trick is getting to the point where you can set off the yellow wraps to grow the frog and once you have done that - then you can place him in position to destroy and 'collect' the 5 icing blockers. If you follow @kiara_wael advice - you should hopefully be able to conquer this level. As she said - you need to get the keys to release each one of those coconut wheels to remove each layer of licorice and once you do - when the wraps drop they will combine with the other two yellow candies and create an explosion that will grow the frog.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?