⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 889

Options
ccdeiotte
ccdeiotte Posts: 1 Newbie

The YouTube help video shows having 30 moves but I’m only given 13! How am I supposed to pass this level? I’ve used almost every single boost I have left (trying not to use them all just in case 😅😅)

Why would it be different? Any suggestions on getting passed?

Getting so annoying playing and failing the same level all day 🙄

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @ccdeiotte and welcome to our wonderful King Community! I am sorry to hear you are having a problem with this level. App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. Sometimes this means they reduce the number of moves to make it more challenging for the players, which is why you have fewer moves than what is shown on the videos (that haven't been updated since the moves were reduced).

I just replayed the level and it is now a hard level and definitely more challenging to get the 15 wraps in only 13 moves. I started with a stripe/wrap and a check mark booster. I found the check mark very helpful and it gave me 3 wraps when I replayed the level. If you get all the keys = you will get 4 wraps and the unlocked UFO will give you 3 more. Obviously the best combo is a CB and a wrap if you can make that happen. So I admit this can be a very challenging level to complete in the moves allowed, but it can be done. I hope you get that lucky board.

In future, you may want to post requests for help with a level etc. in the support tab for this game - where multiple people are checking several times a day to make sure players receive the help they need.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?