⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 6583

Options
ThierryMaiden
ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

Hello

I'm at level 6583 , I have 20 mooves to shot 88 cakes , 50 licorice and 3 Cherries

I look on youtube a vidéo of the level , and I saw a game where the player has 67 cake and not 88

This level is very difficult,, it's not a level where you must play good to win

it's a level where you must wait to be lucky, not interristing level

I think to have 25 moove, 40 cakes et 30 licorice would be better to play good to win

And we can no more do the old level to have more booster

the game became very bad

(I'm french, and I speak english as I can , I hope than you can understand me)

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

The levels may get changed sometimes after they've been released. Check more here.

Even though the level is much harder now you should be able to pass it, or what do you think @kiara_wael ?

Btw! There's nothing wrong with your English. I'm Swedish and my English not perfect either. Hehe...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,886 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Crazy Cat Lad

Hi @ThierryMaiden

Level 6583

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play near to blockers and make special candy. Combine them with each other or use more striped candy to break more blockers that are in corner.

This video play with 20 moves no booster

Keep trying , Hope this will help you

• ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

the game is less interristing now . Few month ago we can began a level and stop itbefore the first moove to began again the level without lost a life . it's no more possible . Few month ago we can do the old level to win booster to win a new hard level , it's no more possible . The manager of candy crush think that people are dependent of the game, and make the game harder . I think your totaly wrong ! why ? when we open the game a message said good play without stress (or something like this) I dont like what the game has become . Now I don't enjoy to play . I still playing because with CoronaVirus we are confined at home and I have to pass the time . But when I can return to the normal life . I play pokemon go . Candy crush will lose player if they continue like this . I hope you are going to take back reason and return to the game when it was the month before

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?