Options
nicola_boyle
nicola_boyle Posts: 1 Newbie

Can I have hep with 453

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @nicola_boyle and welcome to our friendly King Community. I will be glad to help you. You can also find videos on line but they usually haven't been updated so things may have changes. I am going to replay the level right now and I will get right back to you.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

@nicola_boyle - this level is not designated as hard and you have 20 moves to make 30 wraps. You start with 9 wraps on the board and if you have the booster you could add a stripe wrap, but even better is to add a check mark booster which will turn into a wrap whenever you make a match with it. I also started with a CB and was able to make a few moves and get a wrap next to it, so that gave me quite a few wraps.

There are also only 4 colors on the board so once you get the board opened up more - you should be able to make wraps and hopefully match them with wraps. The next best choice is a CB stripe combo to finish opening the board and then focus on creating a CB wrap combo if you can - because that is the primary way you will be able to get enough wraps in the moves allowed. Another very handy booster is a UFO if you have one because not only does it give you 3 wraps - but it will definitely help open the board. If you decide to use a UFO I would use it as early as possible so you have a larger playing area to work with as early as you can.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?