[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Options

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

You gave the best argument Sister @PummyRaj I can't deny 😊

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

This choosing of groups does not appear to be working because everyone has different thoughts on this. @PummyRaj it doesn't matter if your team has those on the top mixed in with those who aren't because the teams are all about points right? So a higher level player might contribute more points quicker and that will help the team. I never looked at my Fantastic Five team to see who gains points and who doesn't. I just love when I get notified that my team just gave me a reward because we hit a certain number. If I'm wrong please let me know.

@Sukanta_Biswas you had asked if you can add external players and I would say that they have to be a member of our community and have to post their user ID #s. If I'm wrong, then @Pounawea will tell me.

Guys look at this confusion and it's only the first day. Reading everything makes me want to back away because some players feel left out without a team, my name has shown up in 3 different groups. It's not going to work to have each person create a team. @Pounawea this needs a better solution. We can create a list of those interested and take it from there.

I don't feel that it's a good idea to make a team of all high players or all lower level players. @bearwithme made a very valid point: 'its not a good idea to have all players at the top of the game because we are limited to the amount of levels we can play each week so it is good to have a mix of players at different levels. I wouldn't want to have all players who have to wait for new levels each week.' Maybe if the studio allows the higher players to go back to lower levels to gain points then that might be solved. I know that I am a higher player but stopped playing on Windows 10 and started playing on my iPhone and 2 iPads just to use the rewards sitting there. So I can be added to any team. Just kidding. We need to come up with a better idea on choosing the teams.

As @Freddy_Falkner said "All you superstars sticking together dont forget about us mere mortals". You are right Freddy! The Superstars have gotten to know each other very well and that's why you might seem them wanting to team up with each other. So how about we don't think in terms of friendships/Superstars and think more in terms of friends/community members? I know that we are all making great friendships and it would be sad to clump a group together and leave newer community members feeling like they don't know others well enough to be invited into a group that is forming. We can't forget @Spinnifix and @Bumper2019 and they are not Superstars.

Let's put our heads together to figure out how to create these teams without feelings being hurt. I will type the names below of people that were suggested so far.

PummyRaj, bearwithme, Sukanta, Kiara, Foley1362, mysticalmysty, firebombmarkus, Crimson_Dawn, wafercookiesflippers, candycdrushinit, Sofia1362, Spinnifix, Werner_Cichy, Bumper2019 and Elsa. This makes 15 interested thus far. Now we have 3 teams! Isn't this easier than going back and forth saying you want this person or that person? From these first 15 we can now create 3 teams. I don't care whose team I am on. I play every day and I use my free boosters. I am not a competitive person. Just let's create teams where we can win our freebies.

@Pounawea since this is all experimental, can you please ask the studio and say "Elsa is begging for a party popper as one of the rewards in the Fantastic Five". I don't think it should be when the team reaches the end because many times my team never made it to the end. So maybe the middle reward can be a party popper. Please...................

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Elsa very well put indeed. and @Pounawea party popper hey, never had one of them given away for free. there maybe hope for us all yet

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I had a party popper given to me at level 30 but it made me use it right away!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hey..hey @Pounawea .

About what @Elsa said in her above comment, I want to ask you few things about this

1) First of all, how are we supposed to know which players play Candy Crush Saga?

2)Also, the ones that you tag above are only Game Experts and Superstars.

What about the other players and especially the new ones? Wouldn't be left all alone?

And also, can I tag and other players here so to join my team too?

3)And why everyone in team must try this test on a mobile device? What about the ones on the PC?

Sorry but about the choices on the fantastic five teams, I think that it needs something else.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bumper2019 lol played ccs for years and dont know what a party popper does.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

It will never work. People who start again can gain so many points, the people who are leaving the game because they're fed up do not get any points. The people who log in each day hoping for some miracle earn 25 points. The players that only have weekends only score 250 points at weekends. We have a show in the UK called Pointless. - This is it personified

• Freddy_
    Options

candy crush affiliated with pointless. bit harsh that one. im UK and nothing could be as pointless as pointless

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes, yes, yes, please count me in! I would like to join a team, I am a passionate player. Playing on level 6542. So who wants to play with me?

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

@candycrushinit & @Sofia1992 - honored you’ve asked me 🤗🤗

I promised @bearwithme to take my 🍩 err I mean talents to her team though so I’m afraid I have to politely decline this time 🙏🏻

we need bigger teams 🥺

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?