Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
When I am awarded a new rank that is rewarded with 5 lives would it be possible for candycrush to post them in my message envelope? Currently whatever lives I have are changed to 5, but if I already have 5 lives, then I don't win anything.
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to this community It is not an idea. @Elsa a
So true! Would definitely be a great idea