📣 ❣️ New character joining the family: Guess who?! Vote for your favourite name and win Gold Bars HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 📣 🍬🍬 #TheCrushIsReal: did you have fun playing it? Let us know HERE!
🏆🥇Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🥳 🥳Celebrate Level 7000 with us and win prizes! HERE!

Winning lives

miss48075miss48075 Posts: 1 New Bee

When winning lives why, is it not put someplace where the player can access later. Today I won 5 lives twice, once for reaching level 6546 and another for reaching a new rank, each time I had already 4 or 5 lives, so I wasn’t able to benefit from winning 5 lives.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• CNC11CNC11 Posts: 1 New Bee

I came in to ask the same thing. You put in all the work and are forced to claim it when you just spent money to buy gold bars for lives. It’s really frustrating and leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the game.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,118 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

This should have been posted in the support area in order to answer the question.

@Elsa & @Pounawea

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard