💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Lives

Options

Hi there, I love candy crush but I think a good fair idea would be that when you pay money to get boosters that last one hour only that during that one hour players should have unlimited lives. It doesn’t seem right to pay money for boosters and then not be able to use them because you ran out of lives and then have to wait 20 minutes to get more. I for one will not make this mistake again if buying the boosters. It’s way too frustrating.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,852 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

There is time - boosters and you get life for 30 minutes. Events are running where you can get boosters. Go to Elsa's master list and there you can vote diligently. Further events are planned. You can read it in the help center under the gear wheel question mark.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @johill20! I know that the studio is currently updating the game but I'm not sure what they will be releasing as new ideas. I can leave your idea open but not sure it will get enough visibility. It takes a lot of votes for the studio to consider a change. Let's see what happens within the next month and how many votes you get. That doesn't guarantee that they will make the change.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?