💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Boosters earned

VLW
VLW Posts: 79 Level 3

When a player wins free booster time the clock starts ticking right away. I just won 5+hours for free color bomb and wrapped candy yet I cannot take advantage of my earned bonus'. You are smart and should not start 5he time on bonus' if you haven't any game levels available. This has happened several weeks to me. It takes about a week to have new levels available and then its 45 levels which I play all and often earn bonus' that can't be used. So I won NOTHING.

Fix this.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Please have a look at the master list for ideas from Elsa. You will definitely find something to vote for there.

@Elsa

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3

When a player wins free booster time the clock starts ticking right away. I just won 5+hours for free color bomb and wrapped candy yet I cannot take advantage of my earned bonus'. You are smart and should not start 5he time on bonus' if you haven't any game levels available. This has happened several weeks to me. It takes about a week to have new levels available and then its 45 levels which I play all and often earn bonus' that can't be used. So I won NOTHING.

Fix this.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to the community @VLW! I totally understand what you are saying but the timed boosters were not set up for that. They are on timers and, like a clock, it will keep on ticking until the time runs out. I do not foresee the studio making a change on it since it was set up as intended. I empathize with you but maybe try playing another game while waiting for new levels. Closing this for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?