💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five - F5 Reward System

Options

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal

I voted for your idea. I think it’s great.

I have made my own team and invited players who play the most on my friends list. So far that has worked out. I know I can get stuck on 1 level for days. So it may not be that the players aren’t playing but stuck on a certain level and can not pass it.

Thanks @Lim for the tag. 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

hi @teresawallace44 .

thanks for the vote.

you are right that one might stuck on some level that is why i am not saying them for elimination or no reward but for the winner a little bit more. and also note that in the next phase the lower level guy can beat the winner. its a healthy competition and win win situation for everyone. it will also increase the no. of times you earn the F5 Reward.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options

Thank you for tagging @Lim

Hi @aijaziqbal

I have voted because I agree with you but....

When you are @the highest levels and you get 30 levels per week you can’t contribute as much as you want 😔. Unless you can get points by replaying levels...

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Nice idea @aijaziqbal 😀 Voted 👍️

Thank you @Lim for tagging me

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@aijaziqbal @Lim Innovative suggestion, but I prefer it the way it is as I have formed a team and we work as a team to reach the target.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Lim I agree with this I have been waiting for a rule change for a while right now I have 4 other's who are not trying to help me at all this disappoints me, rarely do I get 4 usually 2 sometimes just 1 but this time I have 4, please change the Rule's! Make it fair! Thank you @aijaziqbal greatly appreciated I voted up! 😎😉

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@me6412 Form your own team like I did, that solves your problem.

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@aijaziqbal I voted yes but with one suggestion.

I agree with your idea for the random teams. Rarely did I have anyone contributing. It got really old.

I'm the team owner for my custom team. We all contribute pretty evenly. I am limited because I'm out of levels. If something happens to one of my teammates outside of the game, I wouldn't want to penalize them. We have a group PM going. Everyone is encouraged to chime in.

I would agree that the team owner for a custom team should be able to kick an unproductive player off the team.

Good topic! I hear a lot of frustration about this.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

I think I agree with this idea. But since the allotted f5 boosters are not that much already and contributing can be challeging sometimes, I say the most helpful member should get an extra and the others should get what's already there to win. Otherwise I won't vote 🤣

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited June 2020
    Options

Great Idea @aijaziqbal

I Voted even though I dont have the team option or can't find it anyways LOL

Thanks for the tag @Lim

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?