๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๐Ÿ’ก Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
๐Ÿšจ Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five - F5 Reward System

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Glenn1972 I tried to create a custom team wouldn't let so I am stuck making all of the 7000 points except for about 300 of them 1 of the other 4 members makes that and the other 3 do NOTHING AT ALL! Makes me wish I was all by myself!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @me6412 , hard to make all the 7000 points. Have you read this Fantastic Five - Custom Team feature information ? You may need to scroll to the top of that page and read there first.

This explains how to create a custom team if you have that option.

• me6412
    Options

Thank you @Glenn1972 I'll try that just don't know anyone that would wanna join with me? โš˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ… I play hard to Crush it Hard ๐Ÿ”จ Love beating like at least 12 to 20 a day or more if I get one a roll I did 226 levels in 18 hours last week not to brag, but love getting on those days when it seems everything is going your way you know what I mean won 14 races made some players made, but that's the game to win the gold bars, but it's also the name of the game when your part of the Fantastic 5 to contribute to share the rewards by doing your part and help get to each point to receive those bonuses, not one player to win it for everybody! So again Thank you! I now know why you chose the OWL AS YOUR AVATAR! Haha, but true! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ… ( WISDOM)

• Glenn1972
    edited July 2020
    Options

@me6412 , look for the area where others have ask players to join in there team. Not sure but it may be at the end of the link I shared with you.

Anyway many players here are willing to help so don't be afraid to ask!

Kind regards and good luck Crushing!

• me6412
    Options

Where is the power ups bar located at? Is it on that post of @Pounawea where it tells about The Fantastic 5 Teams or is it on my Fantastic 5 team game?

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @me6412 , the "Power Up Bar" feature may not be in your game yet. There features come and go and some are related to the levels you are playing. You may not have it yet, but don't worry the game studio makes sure that all features are fair for all players. So take advantage of any game features you may have.

Keep crushing ๐Ÿ’ช

• me6412
    Options

@Glenn1972 Thank you for giving me so much attention on this topic, ( subject) You have given me so much advice and answers again Thank you so much I really appreciate it and hope if ever I need help in the future I can call on you! (Wiseone) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ…

• Glenn1972
    Options

@me6412 , I enjoy helping when I an able and helping players like you make it a pleasure.

Until we meet again enjoy your game! ๐Ÿ˜€

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Glenn1972 .

very good morning to u. I have the option in my f5 team but unfortunately i am never able to find a good team uptill now changed almost more than 20 teams....

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @aijaziqbal , a very good morning to you also!

I have seen a thread where players were asking for F5 team members. Let me look around a bit to see if I can help find that discussion thread. I want to see you get in a good f5 team - or form one. Have you talked with player @me6412 ?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?