[Finished] 🌟🌟 Let's continue with... the story of Misty! Help us creating a great story!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,076 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Diamond Lim,

Candy Crush Friends Saga? @Pounawea & @Elsa have this game listed under "Candy Crush Saga"!

Well if a winner, please add 20 Gold Bars to either (CCS) or (CCSS).

You are right @Diamond Lim, I don't play CCFS yet. Have my hands full on (CCS) & (CCSS) for now. So you still love me. (hehe)

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 *If a winner, "20 Gold bars" in either (CCS) or (CCSS).

7/11/2020

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,076 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Oh! Sorry! @Origins7_Dale 😅

This contest is available on Candy Crush Saga only. So I will add to tag you to join Candy Crush Contests as I see you have playing Candy Crush Saga on your signature! 😊

• VincentAbaloz
    VincentAbaloz Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Dazed and confused he droped Misty's horn and run off with the photo and camera

• QuinandBen
    QuinandBen Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars?

Dear community,

On behalf of our amazing Superstars team, we'd like to invite you to participate in a new Story contest! 🙌 (Thank you @Elsa for your idea!)

🌟🌟 Let's continue the story of Misty! 🌟🌟

" There once was a unicorn named Misty. She was proudly wearing her horn on the day that “The Great Scramble” happened, but it fell off during all the commotion. She knows it’s around somewhere, but doesn’t know exactly where. Adorned with temporary horns usually found by Tiffi, Misty accompanies her companions through their Candy matching adventures, intent on finding her horn along the way. Little does Misty suspect though that the Bubblegum Troll actually found the horn on the day of “The Great Scramble.” He just picked it up and socked it away in his bubblegum pocket. He has it on his special vanity shelf in his cave under the bridge where he occasionally puts it on his head and imagines himself in all kinds of fashionable poses.

Misty wonders if she should be defined as a unicorn now that she doesn't have her horn. What would her new specious be then?

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Yeti picked up the horn and started chasing after Bubblegum Troll not realizing he had found Misty's missing horn.

• Vicky_Prince
    Vicky_Prince Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Its fun to keep on playing

• Vicky_Prince
    Vicky_Prince Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I wd love to play till end.!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,330 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi all let's get Elsas amazing story back on track.

Next will be the story followed by the sentences already given so you need to continue with the last sentence.

If your post is not there it will be because it either did not follow on or was to long and therefore is void but please rejoin. 🦄🦄🦄

Can I also ask that you refrain from posting anything other than your sentence and if you could add in brackets in your post ( next player please follow on).

Let's do this for our wonderful Elsa. 👍🙂

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?