⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

accidentally purchasing

Options
julieann666
julieann666 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 2022 in Support

I lost $16 because of accidentally purchasing gold bars and boosters. If like to know why it is the game will ask 2-3 if we're sure we want to quit. Yet, we accidentally hit the purchase button and NEVER get asked for confirmation. I spend quite a bit few times a week, on 4 Candy Crush games. Not anymore though.Especially not receiving items I purchased. Thanks for your time.

Best Answers

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@julieann666 Hi and welcome. Sorry to here you have had a problem with your purchase, unfortunately we do not deal with purchases in the community as it contains your personnel details

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively use the contact us at bottom of page ( you will need you game ID for this )

Also can you please edit your email out as it is your personnel information and you may get unwanted messages

Thank you

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @julieann666 .

We welcome you to our adorable king community.

Please follow the instructions provided by Mr. Freddy and i hope you will get a positive reply from support.

You may check some more details here in this link.

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @julieann666 @sharonlee a very warm welcome to you.

So sorry about it . Hope the kind assistance from the experts is positive . 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Of course this can be a cause for frustration since you do not have a confirmation button.

However such an idea is already active and you can give a vote there.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @julieann666 , hope you're doing well.

If you made an accidental purchase from one of our games to your iTunes account, here's what you need to know.

Though the purchase was made through our game, the payment is processed by the Apple iTunes Store. Payments in your iTunes account are not managed by King, but by Apple. For the security of your account, iTunes has not granted us access to their payments system.

Therefore you should contact Apple directly to report the accidental purchase and request a refund. Open the purchase email confirmation from Apple and tap the 'Report a problem' link in the email to begin the refund request process.

If you don't have the email in your inbox, just visit your iTunes account and tap 'Report a problem' next to the item in your purchase history. Alternatively, here is a link where further guidance can be found on reporting a problem to Apple: Apple iTunes Refund Support

We also strongly recommend that you take a moment to secure your device against accidental purchases, so you don’t have any more sudden surprises. Please follow Apple’s guide on how to do this here: Apple iTunes Refund Support

If you have made an accidental purchase from King games to your Google play account, please refer to this website.

Since you have shared your personal info i.e. email as the title for your issue and I will tag our dear CM, @Crazy Cat Lad to edit the title to ensure your privacy is protected. I suggest that you don't share your personal info in this community because all of us are strangers! 😅

I hope you are able to get your refund and do let us know the outcome and if you need further help.

Thank you. ☺️

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @julieann666 and welcome to our Community!

Before a purchase can be made you will need to request it and also confirm it by entering your pin or password to your Apple-ID, Google Play, Microsoft or Amazon account.

If you have deactivated purchase confirmation on your account and device, then please enable it again so all purchases need to be confirmed.

Since all purchases are handled and made through Apple, Google, Microsoft or Amazon, please check with them how to add purchase confirmation for your in-app purchases.

• julieann666
    julieann666 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When you accidentally click "play on ' confirmation isn't necessary. It just automatically takes 10 gold bars. Thanks for your help and support.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The usage of Gold Bars don't need any confirmation, but buying the Gold Bars and all Gold Bars and Boosters bundles need to go through your Apple-ID, Google, Amazon or Microsoft account.

If you accidentally used Gold Bars or couldn't use the items, then email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them restored.

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

This is really maddening. Why on earth do you not ask for confirmation when one accidentally clicks on a purchase to get goldbars to finish a game.

I just did that, and i lost 10 gold bars.

I only had a few moves left anyway with the purchase, so of course i lost again! I would NEVER have purchased the gold bars with such few moves. I usually wait until i get 35 moves or so, then i purchase it.

I do not see my purchase in the ITunes Store as you recommended.

I did that once before this year and decided to just go with it. But this second accidental clicking without confirmation is getting out of hand.

Frankly, my patience with Candy Crush is wearing thin. I used to be one of your big supporters, i have played for years. But this is really too much.

I was thinking of quitting anyway, this just fuels it.

But i to thank you for years of playing. Maybe this was meant to be.

Squirrelwife/Marguerite

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,443 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience , and Thank you for the feeback . This Sometime happen to me . If you accidentally used Gold Bars or couldn't use the items, then email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them restored.

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2020. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?